Oh, hi. I just spent the week between Christmas and the new year pretending that the world didn't exist. It didn't work, the world is still here! So I'm sending you this news, which is not fake.
THE JOCO CRUISE
March 4-11, 2017 DO IT YOU KNOW IT'S GREAT
Sailing out of San Diego to the Sea of Cortez
All your friends will be there SERIOUSLY
Guys, I'm getting pretty excited about this. It's coming up soon and all the little cruise elves are hard at work making it great. Did I mention we have the whole freaking ship this year? Unbelievably (not really, it's a big ship), we still have some cabins left and you can still book one. If you're already booked, tell your friends to book right away or you won't be their friend anymore. (This sort of thing really works.)
Book while you can! https://jococruise.com
SF SKETCHFEST
Delighted to be coming back this year for COMEDIES in FESTIVAL FORM. Here's what I'm doing:
Saturday January 14
Fake TED Talks
8pm Eureka Theater
Details and tickets: http://bit.ly/2hVTagN
Saturday January 14
Timothy McSweeney's Internet Tendency
10pm Brava Theater Center
Details and tickets: http://bit.ly/2igHW2H
Sunday January 15
Jonathan Coulton, Paul and Storm and friends with John Roderick and more WHO NAMES THESE THINGS (this is a show of music and such)
7:30pm Marines Memorial Theater
Details and tickets: http://bit.ly/2iGvV9y
I will also be drinking and socializing.
THE NEW ALBUM
I know, it's killing me too. Soon, my friends, very soon. I don't yet know the actual release date, but I can tell you it's Spring of this year, so we're getting close. The accompanying graphic novel (I know, what's wrong with me) is turning out SO GREAT that I can't believe it. This album took a lot of time to get just right, but I'm really proud of it, and I can't wait for you to hear it, and read the graphic novel, and cry and cry.
That's what I got for now. Please let me know if anything important happens in the world or in politics. I love you.
-j
==============================================
You are receiving this email because you signed up on my mailing list.
Unsubscribe promomusic11@googlemail.com from this list:
http://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage2.com/unsubscribe?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631&c=d2faae59e3
Our mailing address is:
Jonathan Coulton
534 3rd Ave. #1010
Brooklyn, New York 11215
USA
Our telephone:
347-673-1988
Forward this email to a friend:
http://us1.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=d2faae59e3&e=858b75d631
Update your profile:
http://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631
No comments:
Post a Comment