Thursday, 5 January 2017

Here's two new singles from me...

:: View this email as a web page ::
Ed Sheeran

Hey guys,

      Since it's been a little while I thought I'd drop two singles rather than one.

Here is Castle On The Hill & Shape Of You, go stream, share, download - hope you enjoy them!         

stream_download

Castle On the Hill
shape of you lyric video

There are also two lyric videos for the songs up on YouTube that you can check out below.

castle on the hill video still
shape of you video still

More news on the album coming very soon – but I can honestly say this is the best one I've written so far!

      Speak soon,
Ed x

edsheeran.com
Official Store

You are receiving this email because you are a valued customer or subscribed to marketing messages in the past

© 2017 Warner Music Group 27 Wrights Lane London, W8, 5SW, United Kingdom

PRIVACY POLICY  |  TERMS OF USE   |  UNSUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment