Friday, 30 September 2016

Jonathan Coulton News

"Well, now this is TOO MUCH emailing. We liked it better when you emailed once a year."

Hi everybody, it's your old pal Jonathan Coulton. I have e-news for you. Keep reading!



NY COMIC CON SCHEDULE
(which includes a show in Brooklyn)

Thursday Oct 6 at 6:45 PM
Panel: Music by Nerds (Ugh, I do not like this title (that part is not in the title))
Descriptions: The art and challenge of writing, making and selling music for a living in 2016, as discussed by panelists who have been described in certain circles as "nerds"
Location: 1A10
Speakers: Paul & Storm, Jonathan Coulton, Jean Grae, Quelle Chris

Friday October 7 at 11 AM
Marvel Live Stream
Location: in the air, all around you

Friday October 7 at noon
NYCC Live Stage
Location: The NYCC Live Stage (I don't know where this is)

And then this next one DOES NOT REQUIRE A BADGE because it is a REAL SHOW in a REAL PLACE:

Friday October 7 at 7 PM
Jonathan Coulton with Paul and Storm and "Friends"
Location: The Bell House in Brooklyn
Tickets: http://bit.ly/2chwQtx



CRUISE NEWS YOU CAN EWS

We've still got some internal cabin guarantees available (cheap rooms with no room choice, interior or better, with the possibility of an upgrade) at JoCoCruise.com, and probably you should book one if you haven't already.

We've announced another round of performers and special guests: Chelsea Cain, Mark Gagliardi, Jackie Kashian, Hal Lublin, Justin McElroy, Dr. Sydnee McElroy, Aparna Nancherla, David Rees, and Gail Simone. Check out JoCoCruise.com for details on these and the rest of our line up.

We've also confirmed an exciting thing, which is that we'll be turning our stop in Loreto into a big honking music festival on the stage in the town square. We'll have a bunch of acts perform until you are sick of us. And we're working with the local restaurants and vendors so you can buy food while you listen to music in the open air, as God intended.

ThinkGeek.com is giving away a free JoCo Cruise stateroom for two! http://www.thinkgeek.com/joco-cruise


That's all I have, and I won't bore you with how my left hip sort of hurts now. Also my foot a little, but that could be because I'm compensating for the hip. Just old now I guess. Anyway!

Please register to vote, even maybe just make sure you are registered to vote. I think you can guess which way I'm Hill-leaning, and I'm not going to tell you what to do, except to say that if you think there is no difference between these two candidates and your vote somehow doesn't matter, oh my god what is wrong with you? Vote, vote, vote, it has never been more important.

https://vote.gov/
https://vote.gov/
https://vote.gov/
https://vote.gov/
https://vote.gov/

Ow, my hip. Bye.

-j






==============================================
You are receiving this email because you signed up on my mailing list.

Unsubscribe promomusic11@googlemail.com from this list:
http://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631&c=f3f9f0a977

Our mailing address is:
Jonathan Coulton
172 5th Ave., Box #219
Brooklyn, New York 11217
USA

Our telephone:
347-673-1988

Forward this email to a friend:
http://us1.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=f3f9f0a977&e=858b75d631

Update your profile:
http://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631

No comments:

Post a Comment