Tuesday, 5 February 2019

Jonathan Coulton News

** Kickstarter Countdown
------------------------------------------------------------

By the time you read this we'll nearly be in the last 24-hour stretch of the Kickstarter for Some Guys, my new album of 70s soft rock covers (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1367654906/some-guys-the-new-album-from-jonathan-coulton?ref=1273b8&mc_cid=714de2f475&mc_eid=[UNIQID]) . It's been a wild ride, and I can't thank you all enough for your support. At the time of this writing, it's climbed past $130,000, and so many people have pledged that I have to get more CDs from the warehouse for the signed levels. All of this is amazing.

I don't like to clog up everybody's feeds and inboxes with too much promotional stuff, so this is the last I'll bug you about it here in this email list (erm, at least until I have more important news about it). The Kickstarter ends Wednesday 2/6 at 6pm Eastern. At some point after that I'll make upgrades and add-ons available in BackerKit, and I hope to release the thing by April.

The URL, for you: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1367654906/some-guys-the-new-album-from-jonathan-coulton?ref=1273b8&mc_cid=714de2f475&mc_eid=[UNIQID]

With much softness and gratitude, I remain, etc., etc.,

-j



============================================================
** (http://www.twitter.com/jonathancoulton?mc_cid=714de2f475&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
** (http://www.facebook.com/jonathancoultonofficial?mc_cid=714de2f475&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
** (http://jonathancoulton.com?mc_cid=714de2f475&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
** (http://instagram.com/realjonathancoulton?mc_cid=714de2f475&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
Copyright © 2019 Jonathan Coulton, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up on my mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
Jonathan Coulton
534 3rd Ave. #1010
Brooklyn, New York 11215
USA
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631)
or ** unsubscribe from this list (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631&c=714de2f475)

No comments:

Post a Comment