Friday, 3 March 2017

My album is out now…

:: View this email as a web page ::
Ed Sheeran

Hey guys,

      ÷ is now out everywhere! I am so proud of the album & I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Go stream it, download it & make sure you tell all your friends about it.

Stream
Download
cd-vinyl
divide pack shot

And if you have a favourite lyric from the album then share it with #dividelyrics – get creative & I'll get some of the best ones up on my website.

Also in case you missed it last week I brought Stormzy out on stage with me at the BRITs, check out the performance HERE.

Big hugs,
Ed x

  
edsheeran.com
Official Store

You are receiving this email because you are a valued customer or subscribed to marketing messages in the past

© 2017 Warner Music Group 27 Wrights Lane London, W8, 5SW, United Kingdom

PRIVACY POLICY  |  TERMS OF USE   |   UNSUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment