Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Listen to my new single with Rudimental...

Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser.
Ed Sheeran

Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser.

EDSHEERAN.COM PHOTOS  |  VIDEO  |  STORE

BLOODSTREAM

I'll be releasing a new version of my track Bloodstream that I've done with Rudimental. It'll come out on 29th March & you'll also be able to get an unreleased track called 'I Will Take You Home'.

You can listen to Bloodstream here & pre-order the track on iTunes now.

Also I'm still in the running for the Best British Video at this year's BRITs so if you could vote for me I'd appreciate it – just tweet #BRITEDSHEERAN – the vote gets reset each week so even if you've already voted it would be great if you could do it again.

Fanks!

Ed x

Pre-order_on_iTunes_Badge_US-UK_110x40_0824   

Watch Now

> WATCH NOW 


ED & JOHN MAYER

While Ed was over in the states he performed his track 'Don't' with John Mayer who had his final night hosting the Late Late Show.

Have a watch of it below…

edsheeraninterview  



ED'S WEBSTORE

Cat In Hat T-shirt
 
 
£20.00

Cat In Hat T-Shirt

> ORDER HERE

Multi Wristband
 
 
£25.00

Ed Multi Wristband

> ORDER HERE

1991 Crew Neck Jumper
 
 
£40.00

1991 Ed Sheeran Jumper

> ORDER HERE

© 2014 ATLANTIC RECORDING CORP 1633 BROADWAY, NEW YORK, NY 10019
PRIVACY POLICY  |  TERMS OF USE  |  UNSUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment