CROKE PARK!! So excited to be able to play a show at Croke Park, Dublin on 24th July! It's always a fun show whenever I play in Ireland, so this promises to be massive. General sale for the show is on Thursday but I'm also running a presale for fans that starts tomorrow (25th Feb) at 9am. Link to the presale is HERE so click it when the time comes. Also I'll be performing at the BRIT Awards tomorrow night so tune in to ITV from 8pm or watch online at brits.co.uk - you can also help me win a BRIT award by voting on Twitter, voting doesn't start until tomorrow night so follow @BRITAwards for details It would be amazing to win this award, it's one vote per twitter account so get your mum, dad, aunty & cat to vote... Fanks & big hugs, Ed x 24th JULY | CROKE PARK, DUBLIN | BUY TICKETS |
No comments:
Post a Comment