Hello. I am still living. Doing things! Making stuff! This is just a quick update on Where We Are At here at JoCo Industries.
First of all, public booking for the next JoCo Cruise Crazy opens this coming Monday May 12th. We're sailing with Royal Caribbean again, leaving Ft. Lauderdale January 31 and returning EIGHT DAYS later. Caribbean: yes. Music, comedy, other things: yes. Fruity drinks: probably. We are not likely to sell out right away, but we do have limited amounts of certain kinds of cabins, so if you're thinking of coming, don't wait too long to book! And if you want to get more regular cruise related updates, you can always sign up for our mailing list there: www.jococruisecrazy.com
I am working on some new songs, which is good maybe. I don't have much to share at this point, except to say that much to my continued surprise, making things continues to mostly be "very difficult" with short stretches of "immensely satisfying." But there's some good stuff coming, I think. This is one of the reasons I haven't been touring so much, OK, at all. Sorry about that! I miss you. While I'm away, you're allowed to see other musicians if you want. No kissing though.
Or you can come see me when I briefly poke my nose out of my dark cave and onto the stage. FOR INSTANCE:
Thrilling Adventure Hour at Town Hall in NYC, this Saturday May 10th. Me plus many other people you like, including Paul and Storm, Ira Glass, John Hodgman, Dick Cavett(!), and all the regular TAH players. Tickets: http://bit.ly/RrqTN5
Ask Me Another (all shows at the Bell House in Brooklyn except for the exceptions). Tickets: http://n.pr/16VFF2k
May 12th with Emily Nussbaum
May 19th with Anthony Jeselnik
June 6th at BAM, part of Radio Love Fest, with They Might Be Giants and Radiolab
June 16th with TBA
June 26th in Ann Arbor with TBA
July 8th with TBA
July 16th with TBA
Or, try and find me in Brooklyn, walking around or maybe picking up dry cleaning or artisanal pickles. If you find me, I'll give you a dollar.
I'll give you a dollar anyway!
Love, JoCo
==============================================
You are receiving this email because you signed up on my mailing list.
Unsubscribe promomusic11@googlemail.com from this list:
http://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631&c=3c500aa214
Our mailing address is:
Jonathan Coulton
172 5th Ave., Box #219
Brooklyn, New York 11217
USA
Our telephone:
347-673-1988
Forward this email to a friend:
http://us1.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=3c500aa214&e=858b75d631
Update your profile:
http://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage2.com/profile?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631
No comments:
Post a Comment