Tuesday, 29 April 2014

New song and special UK gigs...

Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser.

EDSHEERAN.COM NEWS  |  LIVE  |  STORE


NEW SONG 'TAKE IT BACK'

My F64 for SBTV is called 'Take it Back' and is one of the bonus tracks on the deluxe x. Watch it here.

I'm also back in the UK on 5th May and I'll be doing 3 gigs in one day and I'm running a competition for you and friend to join me on the whole journey. More details here & below. 

Also got more new music coming this Saturday so look out for that!

Ed x

 YT_edF64

SUPER FAN COMPETITION

Ed's going to be playing three live shows in the UK this coming Monday 5th May and he'd like one of you to come on the ride with him.

All travel and accommodation for the day will be covered all you need to do is get
all the questions right below and then cross your fingers.

Competition closes on Wednesday 29th April at midday. The winner will be chosen
at random and will be contacted by phone at around 5pm on Thursday 1st May.

Enter the competition

Ed_Questions

PRE-ORDER 'x'

Ed's new album 'x' or 'multiply' comes out in the UK on 23rd June.

You can pre-order the album on iTunes & Amazon as well as a green vinyl and a special CD box set version.

x-itunesdlxx-amazondlxx-cdboxset x-greenvinyl

Tracklisting

1. One
2. I'm A Mess
3. Sing
4. Don't
5. Nina
6. Photograph
7. Bloodstream
8. Tenerife Sea
9. Runaway
10. The Man
11. Thinking Out Loud
12. Afire Love

* * Deluxe Tracks * *

13. Take It Back
14. Shirtsleeves
15. Even My Dad Does Sometimes
16. I See Fire











This email was sent to: promomusic11@googlemail.com
Sent from: 46 Kensington Court London, London W8 5DA United Kingdom
PRIVACY POLICY  |  TERMS OF USE  |  UNSUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment