Friday, 26 April 2013

Jonathan Coulton News: JoCo Cruise Crazy 4

Ha ha, hi, it's me again. Remember yesterday when I said I was sorry about emailing you so much? Still sorry! But I forgot about this little thing which is that BOOKING FOR JOCO CRUISE CRAZY 4 IS NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. I know that I'll get in trouble with some of you if I don't email you this information right away, because your favorite kind of cabin will be gone.

To refresh your memory, the cruise is awesome. To refresh it a little more: February 23 - March 1, 2014 on board Royal Caribbean's Independence of the Seas, traveling to Grand Cayman, Jamaica, and Labadee.

So have at, and get em while they last: http://bit.ly/LCZyhg

-j


==============================================
You are receiving this email because you signed up on my mailing list.

Unsubscribe promomusic11@googlemail.com from this list:
http://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage2.com/unsubscribe?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631&c=8792a4bed3

Our mailing address is:
Jonathan Coulton
172 5th Ave., Box #219
Brooklyn, New York 11217

Our telephone:
347-673-1988

Forward this email to a friend:
http://us1.forward-to-friend2.com/forward?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=8792a4bed3&e=858b75d631

Update your profile:
http://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage2.com/profile?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631

No comments:

Post a Comment