** I Am Currently Driving
------------------------------------------------------------
Chances are that when you read this, I'll be on the road somewhere between here and Richmond, VA, because I have a show at the Tin Pan tonight. Don't distract me. I'll be solo tonight, and then hooking up with Paul and Storm for shows at Rams Head and Birchmere the next two nights. One more show in Philly in December, and that's pretty much it for shows this year. After that I'll be opening for Aimee Mann on her February/March tour, but I haven't put those in the database yet and as I said, I really should be driving right now.
** Two Things
------------------------------------------------------------
A good friend of mine has a podcast (nobody has ever said this before). It's called The Vanity Project, and it's about my friend tracking down the creator of a B movie from the 80s, but it's also about the pain and joy of making a thing that you care about and putting it out into the world. I link to it not just because he's my friend, but because it's a great story that makes me have feelings. It's on Apple (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-1-before-the-internet/id1853127900?i=1000736807622&mc_cid=c45293e49a&mc_eid=UNIQID) and Spotify (https://open.spotify.com/episode/3JmX19OPV3VyAkCkKMi7YW?si=b1bOYFrlT_iCfONwhMxKJw&context=spotify%3Ashow%3A3knfR5Is7NlY3ue9ULoKNQ&mc_cid=c45293e49a&mc_eid=UNIQID) .
Tim Robinson has a new show called The Chair Factory, and one of the episodes ends with a cover of Rainy Days and Mondays sung by Aimee Mann, and recorded by me and my pal Christian Cassan, Some Guys style. They've released it as a single (https://music.apple.com/us/album/rainy-days-and-mondays-from-the-chair-company-single/1846726015?mc_cid=c45293e49a&mc_eid=UNIQID) .
** Here Are These Shows
------------------------------------------------------------
November 18
The Tin Pan - Richmond, VA
With Paul and Storm
Tickets (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/jonathan-coulton-tickets-1704314603859?aff=aff0bandsintown&bit_userid=$&mc_cid=c45293e49a&mc_eid=UNIQID{user_id}&appId=qsn1q3695629so6o437n78ro4q13n26o&comeFrom=2670&artist_event_id=107374017)
November 19
Rams Head - Annapolis, MD
With Paul and Storm
Tickets (https://www.axs.com/events/1006327/jonathan-coulton-and-paul-storm-tickets?skin=ramsheadonstage&mc_cid=c45293e49a&mc_eid=UNIQID)
November 20
Birchmere - Alexandria, VA
With Paul and Storm
Tickets (https://www.ticketmaster.com/jonathan-coulton-and-paul-storm-alexandria-virginia-09-05-2025/event/150062A9AAD02874?utm_medium=affiliate&irgwc=1&clickid=37AXMuzHWxyPRwOW9OQ8qQbfUksVP432IXyfSg0&camefrom=CFC_BUYAT_219208&impradid=219208&REFERRAL_ID=tmfeedbuyat219208&wt.mc_id=aff_BUYAT_219208&mc_cid=c45293e49a&mc_eid=UNIQID)
December 2
City Winery - Philadelphia, PA
Me just me
Tickets (https://citywinery.com/philadelphia/events/jonathan-coulton-9oj03r?mc_cid=c45293e49a&mc_eid=UNIQID)
============================================================
** Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/jonathancoulton?mc_cid=c45293e49a&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/jonathancoultonofficial?mc_cid=c45293e49a&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Website (http://jonathancoulton.com?mc_cid=c45293e49a&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Instagram (http://instagram.com/realjonathancoulton?mc_cid=c45293e49a&mc_eid=UNIQID)
Copyright © 2025 Jonathan Coulton, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up on my mailing list.
Our mailing address is:
Jonathan Coulton
534 3rd Ave. #1010
Brooklyn, New York 11215
USA
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631&c=c45293e49a)
or ** unsubscribe from this list (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&t=b&e=858b75d631&c=c45293e49a)
No comments:
Post a Comment