** Will you ever play in Richmond?
------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, yes. Over a dozen of you have been thinking about it, and some of you have even considered emailing to invite me. I hear your secret wishes! I'll be at the Tin Pan on November 18th (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/jonathan-coulton-tickets-1704314603859?aff=aff0bandsintown&bit_userid=$&mc_cid=2602ffa585&mc_eid=UNIQID{user_id}&appId=qsn1q3695629so6o437n78ro4q13n26o&comeFrom=2670&artist_event_id=107374017) , which I think I played many years ago when I was opening for Aimee Mann. Looking forward to being back, for the first time.
** How's the Thumb?
------------------------------------------------------------
So much better, thank you for asking. And thank goodness, because I'm in Boston tomorrow night (https://citywinery.com/boston/events/jonathan-mqy2op?utm_source=BIT&utm_campaign=BIT-2025-09-23-jonathan-coulton&utm_medium=referral&mc_cid=2602ffa585&mc_eid=UNIQID) . Who has two working thumbs and remembers how to play guitar? This guy!
** Can you list all the shows in one place?
------------------------------------------------------------
I think so, let me try:
September 23
City Winery - Boston, MA
🚨LOW TICKET ALERT🚨
Me just me
Tickets (https://citywinery.com/boston/events/jonathan-mqy2op?mc_cid=2602ffa585&mc_eid=UNIQID)
October 12
City Winery - Pittsburgh, PA
Me just me
Tickets (https://citywinery.com/pittsburgh/events/jonathan-coulton-50uz5u?mc_cid=2602ffa585&mc_eid=UNIQID)
October 15
City Winery - St. Louis, MO
Me just me
Tickets (https://citywinery.com/st-louis/events/jonathan-coulton-n7b1uc?mc_cid=2602ffa585&mc_eid=UNIQID)
October 16
City Winery - Chicago, IL
Me just me
Tickets (https://citywinery.com/chicago/events/jonathan-coulton-rkl1rn?mc_cid=2602ffa585&mc_eid=UNIQID)
November 18
The Tin Pan - Richmond, VA
With Paul and Storm
Tickets (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/jonathan-coulton-tickets-1704314603859?aff=aff0bandsintown&bit_userid=$&mc_cid=2602ffa585&mc_eid=UNIQID{user_id}&appId=qsn1q3695629so6o437n78ro4q13n26o&comeFrom=2670&artist_event_id=107374017)
November 19
Rams Head - Annapolis, MD
With Paul and Storm
Tickets (https://www.axs.com/events/1006327/jonathan-coulton-and-paul-storm-tickets?skin=ramsheadonstage&mc_cid=2602ffa585&mc_eid=UNIQID)
November 20
Birchmere - Alexandria, VA
With Paul and Storm
Tickets (https://www.ticketmaster.com/jonathan-coulton-and-paul-storm-alexandria-virginia-09-05-2025/event/150062A9AAD02874?utm_medium=affiliate&irgwc=1&clickid=37AXMuzHWxyPRwOW9OQ8qQbfUksVP432IXyfSg0&camefrom=CFC_BUYAT_219208&impradid=219208&REFERRAL_ID=tmfeedbuyat219208&wt.mc_id=aff_BUYAT_219208&mc_cid=2602ffa585&mc_eid=UNIQID)
December 2
City Winery - Philadelphia, PA
Me just me
Tickets (https://citywinery.com/philadelphia/events/jonathan-coulton-9oj03r?mc_cid=2602ffa585&mc_eid=UNIQID)
============================================================
** Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/jonathancoulton?mc_cid=2602ffa585&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/jonathancoultonofficial?mc_cid=2602ffa585&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Website (http://jonathancoulton.com?mc_cid=2602ffa585&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Instagram (http://instagram.com/realjonathancoulton?mc_cid=2602ffa585&mc_eid=UNIQID)
Copyright © 2025 Jonathan Coulton, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up on my mailing list.
Our mailing address is:
Jonathan Coulton
534 3rd Ave. #1010
Brooklyn, New York 11215
USA
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631&c=2602ffa585)
or ** unsubscribe from this list (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&t=b&e=858b75d631&c=2602ffa585)
No comments:
Post a Comment