Thursday, 17 July 2025

JoCo Shows - Philly, Rams Head, Birchmere, Pittsburgh, Boston!

** September Shows
------------------------------------------------------------
Hello friends! Get ready, because I will be fresh from the beach and my hair will look amazing for these shows. City Wineries in Philly, Pittsburgh, and (just added) Boston, plus a return to Rams Head and Birchmere with Paul and Storm. (I can't speak to the quality of their hair or beach plans, but they usually do a pretty good job.)

Tickets for Boston will go on sale this Friday at noon, but you can get them starting now if you're a City Winery member. But it's very difficult to become a member, because you have to take a really hard test on grape varieties and yeasts (none of that last part is true).

In the meantime I'm working on many projects, secret and otherwise. Just today I'm heading into the studio to keep working on this album which I swear I will finish eventually. It happened very suddenly, but I'm dangerously close to having enough good songs for a record, and many of them are pretty far along. Too early to predict a release date, because the last few yards of this process always take longer than I think, but it's starting to feel inevitable rather than impossible. Might be time to start trying some of these songs out at shows...

Speaking of which, show schedule below! Now go get some of that good beach hair!

-j

September 3
City Winery - Philadelphia, PA
Me just me
Tickets (https://citywinery.com/philadelphia/events/jonathan-coulton-9oj03r?mc_cid=00822032ac&mc_eid=UNIQID)

September 4
Rams Head - Annapolis, MD
With Paul and Storm
Tickets (https://www.axs.com/events/1006327/jonathan-coulton-and-paul-storm-tickets?skin=ramsheadonstage&mc_cid=00822032ac&mc_eid=UNIQID)

September 5
Birchmere - Alexandria, VA
With Paul and Storm
Tickets (https://www.ticketmaster.com/jonathan-coulton-and-paul-storm-alexandria-virginia-09-05-2025/event/150062A9AAD02874?utm_medium=affiliate&irgwc=1&clickid=37AXMuzHWxyPRwOW9OQ8qQbfUksVP432IXyfSg0&camefrom=CFC_BUYAT_219208&impradid=219208&REFERRAL_ID=tmfeedbuyat219208&wt.mc_id=aff_BUYAT_219208&mc_cid=00822032ac&mc_eid=UNIQID)

September 7
City Winery - Pittsburgh, PA
Me just me
Tickets (https://citywinery.com/pittsburgh/events/jonathan-coulton-50uz5u?mc_cid=00822032ac&mc_eid=UNIQID)

September 23
City Winery - Boston, MA
Me just me
Tickets (https://citywinery.com/boston/events/jonathan-mqy2op?mc_cid=00822032ac&mc_eid=UNIQID)

============================================================
** Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/jonathancoulton?mc_cid=00822032ac&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/jonathancoultonofficial?mc_cid=00822032ac&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Website (http://jonathancoulton.com?mc_cid=00822032ac&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Instagram (http://instagram.com/realjonathancoulton?mc_cid=00822032ac&mc_eid=UNIQID)
Copyright © 2025 Jonathan Coulton, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up on my mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
Jonathan Coulton
534 3rd Ave. #1010
Brooklyn, New York 11215
USA
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631&c=00822032ac)
or ** unsubscribe from this list (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&t=b&e=858b75d631&c=00822032ac)

No comments:

Post a Comment