Wednesday, 17 April 2024

JoCo News

** Where My Heading?
------------------------------------------------------------

I've been making an effort to email this list more often, since I'm pretty much off social media, and so who knows if I even exist? Honestly, sometimes even I wonder! This is one of those situations when I don't have much to report, but I am bravely soldiering on, so you're welcome. Here are the facts!

I went to Vermont (https://www.benjerry.com?mc_cid=6689266259&mc_eid=UNIQID) to see the eclipse (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo&mc_cid=6689266259&mc_eid=UNIQID) and it was amazing, and I highly recommend finding a way to see a total eclipse sometime in your life. Do not try to drive from Vermont to Brooklyn afterwards though, that will not be fun.

I went to a reunion of my college a cappella group, The Spizzwinks(?) (https://www.spizzwinks.com?mc_cid=6689266259&mc_eid=UNIQID) and I had an amazing time singing in close harmony with old friends. I did not sing a solo because off duty/too shy.

I have about six songs in various stages of completion for a new album, and I'm going into the studio regularly to push all those boulders up the hill. I will need more songs! Do not get excited, because probably this is going to take a while.

And finally, I leave you with this absolutely must watch video recap of JoCo Cruise 2024 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9al4Ba9LPI&mc_cid=6689266259&mc_eid=UNIQID) because I think it's beautiful and it made me a little teary. Jeepers what a fun party it was.

I will have more interesting news next month, he said hopefully!

-j

============================================================
** Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/jonathancoulton?mc_cid=6689266259&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/jonathancoultonofficial?mc_cid=6689266259&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Website (http://jonathancoulton.com?mc_cid=6689266259&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Instagram (http://instagram.com/realjonathancoulton?mc_cid=6689266259&mc_eid=UNIQID)
Copyright © 2024 Jonathan Coulton, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up on my mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
Jonathan Coulton
534 3rd Ave. #1010
Brooklyn, New York 11215
USA
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631&c=6689266259)
or ** unsubscribe from this list (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&t=b&e=858b75d631&c=6689266259)

No comments:

Post a Comment