** Something Fun
------------------------------------------------------------
For a while I've been following along with Question Mark, Ohio (https://questionmark.town?mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID) , which is a sort of a serialized online storytelling project by Joe Meno and Dan Sinker. Characters have social media accounts, there are a bunch of fake websites, and there are various clues hidden throughout. I was delighted when Dan got in touch to ask if I would contribute a song to the project, and I said yes immediately. They've since released it here on this fake music store website (https://bookmansmusic.com/about?mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID) . I was shooting for something between Devo and The Fixx, and I mastered it to cassette tape for authenticity purposes. I absolutely love the details they came up with around it, the design and the story, all of it. The story is still going, so if you want to follow along, here is a good place to start (https://questionmarkohio.com/questions/?mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID) .
** JoCo Cruise
------------------------------------------------------------
Booking for 2025 is open, but some cabin types are already selling out. They Might Be Giants confirmed! We're also in the last few days of the Last Chance Fancy Pants (https://jococruise.com/lastchancefancypants/?mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID) program: book for JoCo Cruise 2025 and send get your unique referral link; anyone who uses it to book 2024 (which sails in a month!) gets a discounted 2024 stateroom, and you'll get $200 credit onboard 2025! See the Last Chance Fancy Pants (https://jococruise.com/lastchancefancypants/?mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID) page for full details and instructions.
I myself am about to get onboard for the infamous "site visit cruise" in which we have a lot of meetings and finalize all the plans we've been making over the course of the year. Yes, I will drink at least one piña colada, I'm not made of stone.
** Aimee Mann Tour
------------------------------------------------------------
This is next!
Washington DC - 930 Club
February 22
Opening for Aimee Mann
Tickets (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=f307e60647&e=5c5c2bffa8&mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID)
Jason Isbell Gigs in Philly and NYC
February 23 and February 24
(Aimee is opening for Jason, so they'll mostly keep me in my crate for these, although I may do a song with her in her opening set.)
Homer, NY - Center for the Arts of Homer
February 25
Opening for Aimee Mann
Tickets (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=860bdaa5ba&e=5c5c2bffa8&mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID)
Munhall, PA - Carnegie of Homestead Music Hall
February 27
Opening for Aimee Mann
Tickets (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=d739f45989&e=5c5c2bffa8&mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID)
Cincinnati, OH - Memorial Hall
February 28
Opening for Aimee Mann
Tickets (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=37b177d4af&e=5c5c2bffa8&mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID)
Grand Rapids, MI - St. Cecilia Music Center
February 29
Opening for Aimee Mann
Tickets (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=b5cbe45bac&e=5c5c2bffa8&mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID)
Stoughton, WI - Stoughton Opera House
March 1
Opening for Aimee Mann
Tickets (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=6120ae66ef&e=5c5c2bffa8&mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID)
Evanston, IL - Cahn Auditorium
March 2
Opening for Aimee Mann
Tickets (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=52f5961d1a&e=5c5c2bffa8&mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID)
Milwaukee, WI - Turner Hall Ballroom
March 4
Opening for Aimee Mann
Tickets (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=0fd7046b37&e=5c5c2bffa8&mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID)
St. Paul, MN - Fitzgerald Theater
March 5
Opening for Aimee Mann
Tickets (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=313cbceb67&e=5c5c2bffa8&mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID)
============================================================
** Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/jonathancoulton?mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/jonathancoultonofficial?mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Website (http://jonathancoulton.com?mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Instagram (http://instagram.com/realjonathancoulton?mc_cid=e4bc780f7b&mc_eid=UNIQID)
Copyright © 2024 Jonathan Coulton, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up on my mailing list.
Our mailing address is:
Jonathan Coulton
534 3rd Ave. #1010
Brooklyn, New York 11215
USA
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631&c=e4bc780f7b)
or ** unsubscribe from this list (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&t=b&e=858b75d631&c=e4bc780f7b)
No comments:
Post a Comment