Wednesday, 22 November 2023

JoCo Shows More Always More

** Can't stop won't stop
------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that you don't see this email because you've already stopped working for Thanksgiving reasons, but in case you are looking for a way to waste the afternoon, I'm providing the following text:

The nice people at Sketchfest are having me back in 2024, so I'm busy writing a bunch of sketches! Not true, they don't let me do sketches. But I'll be coming back for Fake TED Talks on February 2, and then doing a little music-and-songs style show with Paul and Storm and some other "friends" tbd on February 3.

I have shows in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh coming up next week. And AND I've added four addition shows for January in Chicago, St. Louis, Nashville, and Atlanta. These are all City Winery shows because I LOVE WINE. Tickets go on sale this afternoon for special City Winery club people, and this Friday for the rest of the world. I'm also working on adding a third show to the Nashvillle/Atlanta trip, in a city to be named at some future date when it is real, or not if it never becomes so. These are uncertain times (in general in the world I mean, the show times are accurate).

Here's the complete list!

Philadelphia, PA - City Winery
November 29
Me just me
Tickets (https://bit.ly/47M9VPU?mc_cid=ccfb787902&mc_eid=UNIQID)

Pittsburgh, PA - City Winery
December 1
Me just me
Tickets (https://bit.ly/3PUS7uH?mc_cid=ccfb787902&mc_eid=UNIQID)

Chicago, IL - City Winery
January 9
Me just me
Tickets (https://bit.ly/47rGq6e?mc_cid=ccfb787902&mc_eid=UNIQID)

St. Louis, MO - City Winery
January 10
Me just me
Tickets (https://bit.ly/47oaj7G?mc_cid=ccfb787902&mc_eid=UNIQID)

Nashville, TN - City Winery
January 21
Me just me
Tickets (https://bit.ly/46svrrS?mc_cid=ccfb787902&mc_eid=UNIQID)

Atlanta, GA - City Winery
January 22
Me just me
Tickets (https://bit.ly/3Rcoh71?mc_cid=ccfb787902&mc_eid=UNIQID)

Sketchfest 2024
San Francisco, CA - Cobb's Comedy Club
February 2
Fake TED Talks (It is fake TED talks. It's funny!)
Tickets for 7 pm show (https://bit.ly/3Rc8y7W?mc_cid=ccfb787902&mc_eid=UNIQID)
Tickets for 9:45 pm show (https://bit.ly/47GPiET?mc_cid=ccfb787902&mc_eid=UNIQID)

Sketchfest 2024
San Francisco, CA - Club Fugazi
February 3
With Paul and Storm and other "friends"
Tickets (https://bit.ly/3SNOytr?mc_cid=ccfb787902&mc_eid=UNIQID)

============================================================
** Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/jonathancoulton?mc_cid=ccfb787902&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/jonathancoultonofficial?mc_cid=ccfb787902&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Website (http://jonathancoulton.com?mc_cid=ccfb787902&mc_eid=UNIQID)
** Instagram (http://instagram.com/realjonathancoulton?mc_cid=ccfb787902&mc_eid=UNIQID)
Copyright © 2023 Jonathan Coulton, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up on my mailing list.

Our mailing address is:
Jonathan Coulton
534 3rd Ave. #1010
Brooklyn, New York 11215
USA
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631&c=ccfb787902)
or ** unsubscribe from this list (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631&c=ccfb787902)

No comments:

Post a Comment