Friday, 24 May 2019

My new project is coming out on 12th July..

Ed Sheeran
available to pre-order now
:: View this email as a web page ::
Ed Sheeran
Hello,

Before I was signed in 2011, I made an EP called No.5 Collaborations Project. Since then, I’ve always wanted to do another, so I started No.6 on my laptop when I was on tour last year.

No.6 Collaborations Project will be out everywhere on 12th July.
It’s available to pre-order now and my song with Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock is out everywhere too - check out the lyric video below.

I’m a huge fan of all the artists I’ve collaborated with and it’s been a lot of fun to make. Check out my Instagram post to see if you can find out who I've been working with.

Ed x
 
PRE-ORDER NOW
Pre-order now
WATCH THE LYRIC VIDEO
Cross Me Lyric Video
merch
edsheeran.com

Official Store
© 2019 Warner Music Group27 Wrights Lane London, W8 5SW United Kingdom This email was sent to: promomusic11@googlemail.com
You are receiving this email because you are a valued customer or subscribed to marketing messages in the past
TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY POLICY | UNSUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment