Friday, 3 August 2018

The Ed Sheeran X Drop4Drop Campaign

JOIN ME IN NEW YORK FOR A PRIVATE GUITAR LESSON & VIP CONCERT EXPERIENCE!
:: View this email as a web page ::
Ed Sheeran

www.rallyup.com/edsheeran

JOIN ME IN NEW YORK FOR A PRIVATE GUITAR LESSON & VIP CONCERT EXPERIENCE!

Find Out More


Watch Now

I'm teaming up with drop4drop to give you the opportunity to win a private guitar lesson with me backstage before watching my New York show! Enter now at www.rallyup.com/edsheeran.

Every entry helps raise awareness of the World Water Crisis and provides clean water to communities in need across the globe.

I can’t wait to fly you out to NYC and meet you before my show. Join me backstage while I teach you to play any of my songs, and I'll give you one of my guitars to take home!


The lucky winner will get:

  • To meet me backstage on my 'Divide' tour at one of my New York shows (September 21st - 22nd, 2018)
  • A private guitar lesson with me, where I’ll teach you to play any of my songs!
  • To take home a signed guitar
  • VIP Tickets for you and a friend to watch me perform at MetLife Stadium
  • Travel and accommodation included!
See you soon!

Ed x

The Impact

100% of your donations go directly to clean water projects, changing the lives of people living without safe water. DROP4DROP manages all projects with in-country partners and local workforces, ensuring communities have access to clean water for the rest of their lives.

Click HERE to find out more and enter the competition!


edsheeran.com
Official Store

You are receiving this email because you are a valued customer or subscribed to marketing messages in the past

© 2018 Warner Music Group 27 Wrights Lane London, W8, 5SW, United Kingdom

PRIVACY POLICY  |  TERMS OF USE   |   UNSUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment