Oh hi everyone, it's me, Jonathan Coulton. I wanted to tell you a couple of things.
** Emerald City Comic Con
------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a-comin'! I'll be doing two shows on March 1, old fashioned solo acoustic style. You do not need a badge to come and see these shows, but you do need to like me. I WILL NOT TOLERATE an audience that does not like me.
Thursday March 1 at 7pm and 9:30pm
ACT Theatre's Bullitt Cabaret
Get Tickets (http://bit.ly/2nHgcce?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8a15ed3d64-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_02_06&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8a15ed3d64-412577609&mc_cid=8a15ed3d64&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
There were VIP tickets, but they sold out before I could send this email. I will have the USB credit card version of Solid State that came with those for sale at the march table though, so you can kind of roll your own VIP situation. Especially if you wear a nice suit and tie.
I'm also doing a panel at ECCC on Friday with Pat Rothfuss, Molly Lewis, and Ann Wheaton. For this you need badge!
Telling Stories With Jonathan Coulton
Friday March 2 at 1:30
WSCC 611
** Cruise Things
------------------------------------------------------------
There are only four days left to book JoCo Cruise 2018. Next year we'll be back on the east coast, so this is your last chance for a while to sail from a west coast port, and to experience the EXTREMELY COOL land concert we do in the town square of Loreto, Mexico.
Book JoCo Cruise 2018 now (http://bit.ly/2GTAW8p?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8a15ed3d64-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_02_06&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8a15ed3d64-412577609&mc_cid=8a15ed3d64&mc_eid=[UNIQID]) or forever hold your peace!
And, and AND! We've launched booking for JoCo Cruise 2019! We'll be sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale March 9-16 on Holland America's Oosterdam, with ports at Half Moon Cay (Bahamas), Tortola, and San Juan. We are working on some very exciting performers for 2019, and while we'll miss Loreto, it'll be great to be back in the Caribbean.
Book JoCo Cruise 2019 now (http://bit.ly/2nKQeEH?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8a15ed3d64-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_02_06&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8a15ed3d64-412577609&mc_cid=8a15ed3d64&mc_eid=[UNIQID]) or also you can do it later I guess.
** Other Things
------------------------------------------------------------
SpongeBob Squarepants the Broadway Musical (http://bit.ly/2E7XDEn?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8a15ed3d64-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_02_06&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8a15ed3d64-412577609&mc_cid=8a15ed3d64&mc_eid=[UNIQID]) ? Yes. It's up and running, and it got lots of rave reviews. The general theme of these reviews seems to be "I know you will think I'm crazy, but the SpongeBob musical is incredible." I'm not exactly sure how to take that, but luckily it doesn't matter! Faithful readers will recall that I wrote the opening number, and did some general LYRIC CONSULTING for the rest of the show. You should go see it, it's kind of amazing.
Solid State (http://bit.ly/2E9xPYw?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8a15ed3d64-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_02_06&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8a15ed3d64-412577609&mc_cid=8a15ed3d64&mc_eid=[UNIQID]) was nominated for a grammy for packaging, but did not win. I am not bitter! But I am no closer to an EGOT than when I started, so what is even the point of this career.
I am working on a secret studio project (http://bit.ly/2nLX9O7?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8a15ed3d64-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_02_06&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8a15ed3d64-412577609&mc_cid=8a15ed3d64&mc_eid=[UNIQID]) that I think is pretty weird, but it's some of the most fun I've had in the studio ever. I have no idea if anyone but me will like it or care about it, which makes it sound a lot more interesting than it is. I can't tell you yet. I will.
That's all I got for now, except for the long list of things I have to do before I fly to San Diego and sail to Mexico on my fan cruise what a weird life this is OK see you later I LOVE YOU.
-j
============================================================
** (http://www.twitter.com/jonathancoulton?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8a15ed3d64-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_02_06&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8a15ed3d64-412577609&mc_cid=8a15ed3d64&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
** (http://www.facebook.com/jonathancoultonofficial?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8a15ed3d64-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_02_06&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8a15ed3d64-412577609&mc_cid=8a15ed3d64&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
** (http://jonathancoulton.com?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8a15ed3d64-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_02_06&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8a15ed3d64-412577609&mc_cid=8a15ed3d64&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
** (http://instagram.com/realjonathancoulton?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8a15ed3d64-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_02_06&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8a15ed3d64-412577609&mc_cid=8a15ed3d64&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
Copyright © 2018 Jonathan Coulton, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up on my mailing list.
Our mailing address is:
Jonathan Coulton
534 3rd Ave. #1010
Brooklyn, New York 11215
USA
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631)
or ** unsubscribe from this list (https://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631&c=8a15ed3d64)
No comments:
Post a Comment