** Album Stream
------------------------------------------------------------
I've put Solid State up on my site as a free stream (http://solidstate.jonathancoulton.com?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8e728d377d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_04_25&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8e728d377d-412577609&mc_cid=8e728d377d&mc_eid=[UNIQID]) so everyone can check it out (i.e., STEAL IT FROM ME) before the release date this Friday. I'm listening now, and it's pretty good, and I'm not even a little bit sick of it!
I'm very proud of this album, and I'm so excited that everyone gets to hear it. Please give it a listen (http://solidstate.jonathancoulton.com?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8e728d377d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_04_25&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8e728d377d-412577609&mc_cid=8e728d377d&mc_eid=[UNIQID]) .
** Touring with Aimee Mann
------------------------------------------------------------
I won't lie, I kind of like sleeping on a bus. You have a dark little coffin bed with a curtain, and when the bus is moving, there's a vibration and white noise situation that is very womb-like and cozy. It's not even that unpleasant waking up in a hotel parking lot, because usually there is coffee there.
These shows have been really fun, and the Aimee Mann set is just fantastic. It's a pleasure and a privilege to get to play with these folks. We're in Albany tonight and Toronto tomorrow and then Ann Arbor, Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison, St. Paul, Boulder, Salt Lake City, Missoula, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, LA. come on out and see us (http://aimeemann.com/tour?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8e728d377d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_04_25&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8e728d377d-412577609&mc_cid=8e728d377d&mc_eid=[UNIQID]) !
Also, I have the new album, vinyl, and book available for sale at these shows. This will make you mad if you have pre-ordered and then you come to a show because you don't want to buy it TWICE but you still have to WAIT. I'm sorry for this, and yet, here I am, selling these things. Maybe you'll feel better if you go listen (http://solidstate.jonathancoulton.com?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8e728d377d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_04_25&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8e728d377d-412577609&mc_cid=8e728d377d&mc_eid=[UNIQID]) to the album?
** OK
------------------------------------------------------------
That's what I got for now, off to take a nap in my coffin!
============================================================
** (http://www.twitter.com/jonathancoulton?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8e728d377d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_04_25&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8e728d377d-412577609&mc_cid=8e728d377d&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
** (http://www.facebook.com/jonathancoultonofficial?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8e728d377d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_04_25&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8e728d377d-412577609&mc_cid=8e728d377d&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
** (http://jonathancoulton.com?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8e728d377d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_04_25&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8e728d377d-412577609&mc_cid=8e728d377d&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
** (http://instagram.com/realjonathancoulton?utm_source=Jonathan+Coulton+Newsletter&utm_campaign=8e728d377d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_04_25&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_05220760c5-8e728d377d-412577609&mc_cid=8e728d377d&mc_eid=[UNIQID])
Copyright © 2017 Jonathan Coulton, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you signed up on my mailing list.
Our mailing address is:
Jonathan Coulton
534 3rd Ave. #1010
Brooklyn, New York 11215
USA
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences (http://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631)
or ** unsubscribe from this list (http://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631&c=8e728d377d)
No comments:
Post a Comment