Friday, 17 February 2017

New song for you...

:: View this email as a web page ::
Ed Sheeran

Hey guys,

As it's my birthday I thought I'd give you a little present while I enjoy a day off… Here's a new track from the album called 'How Would You Feel (Paean)'


Go stream, download, share it and if you do a cover of it or make a video for it make sure to include #HowWouldYouFeel in the title so I can see them.
       

stream_download

How Would You Feel (Paean) Link

Also if you haven’t pre-ordered the album then there are still some of the limited edition boxset’s left (they will run out) or you can get it in all the usual places.


Big hugs, Ed x

pre-order-button
divide pack shot
edsheeran.com
Official Store

You are receiving this email because you are a valued customer or subscribed to marketing messages in the past

© 2017 Warner Music Group 27 Wrights Lane London, W8, 5SW, United Kingdom

PRIVACY POLICY  |  TERMS OF USE   |   UNSUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment