Friday, 13 May 2016

Foy Vance - 'The Wild Swan' - Album Out Now

Grab your copy now...
:: View email as a web page ::
Ed Sheeran

  Foy Vance - The Wild Swan
 

Hey guys,

Know I've been off social media for a while now but just wanted to let you guys know that my second signing to Gingerbread Man Records has his album out today.

I first saw Foy perform at Hay Festival nearly 9 years ago, but we didn't meet properly until 2011 in Dublin – we had a drink that night and passed a guitar back and forth sharing songs.
 
He's one of the most talented singer songwriters I know & I'm proud to be putting out his album The Wild Swan on my label. Go and check it out, even if you just listen to a few songs, it's really worth your time.
 
  Big love,

Ed x

iTunes Amazon Spotify Store
Foy Vance - The Wild Swan
Facebook Twitter YouTube Spotify Spotify Atlantic

No comments:

Post a Comment