Monday, 12 October 2015

The MTV EMA Awards

:: View email as a web page ::
Ed Sheeran

THE MTV EMAs AND JAMIE LAWSON'S NEW ALBUM
 

I'm so excited to announce that I've been nominated for 4 awards at this year's MTV Europe Music Awards! Not only that, as you may of already heard – I'll be the host of the awards ceremony in Milan, on 25th October 2015 so make sure that you tune in..

edsheeranguitar

You can vote for me directly here voting runs up until 24th October 2015 (except for the Best UK & Ireland Act award, which closes on 14th October 2015).

In other news.. it's less than two weeks until my big screen event, we'll be beaming live from the world premiere to your local cinema. You'll be able to see coverage of the green carpet, a special one off performance and the extended Jumpers for Goalposts film with unseen footage from my sell out Wembley shows. In cinemas Oct 22, it's gonna be fun get your tickets at edsheeranmovie.com

 Finally, this week Jamie Lawson – my first signing to Gingerbread man records, will release his new album. Last week, I took Jamie into the BBC to perform 'Wasn't Expecting That' and we also did an interview together. If you missed it, you can't watch it all below & pre-order his album on iTunes Google Play or Amazon.

edffww2
Love,
 
Ed x
Facebook Twitter YouTube Spotify Spotify Atlantic

No comments:

Post a Comment