JUMPERS FOR GOALPOSTS As you may already know I've made a movie about my Wembley Stadium shows, the movie is called 'Jumpers For Goalposts' (because we keep moving the goalposts…) & as well as footage from the shows it also shows how I got here and the people closest to me who've helped me get to this point. There's going to be a special global cinema event from 22nd October where we'll be premiering the movie in cinemas across the world. Tickets for this event will start going on sale from next Thursday (24th Sept), it'll be different for each country but I'll let you know when they're going on sale. So excited for you guys to see the movie! I hope you love it as much as I do. Have a watch of the trailer below & there's more info on the cinema event at edsheeranmovie.com Big love, Ed x |
No comments:
Post a Comment