Monday, 23 March 2015

Watch my new video for Bloodstream...

Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser.
Ed Sheeran
EDSHEERAN.COM NEWS  |  LIVE  |  STORE


BLOODSTREAM VIDEO

You can now watch the official video for Bloodstream (the track I did with Rudimental) as part of the YouTube Music Awards.

It stars a bad ass actor… I'm so happy with it. Hope you enjoy it!

YT_Bloodstream-video

You can also watch a behind the scenes video featuring Emil Nava (the guy who directs all my vids) HERE.

Bloodstream will be out this Sunday in the UK & if you pre-order it you'll get an unreleased track called 'I Will Take You Home'

  Fanks for the support!

Love & hugs
Ed x











This email was sent to: promomusic11@googlemail.com
Sent from: 27 Wrights Lane London, W8 5SW United Kingdom
PRIVACY POLICY  |  TERMS OF USE  |  UNSUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment