Monday, 13 October 2014

Jonathan Coulton News

Hi there. Buncha stuff!

CRUISE NUISE
First, I'm excited to let everyone know that we've announced the first few performers for this year's JoCo Cruise, coming up in February of 2015. They are:

The Both (Aimee Mann and Ted Leo): http://the-both.com/
iTunes: http://bit.ly/1w3XkS8

Rhea Butcher: http://www.rheabutcher.com/

Cameron Esposito: http://cameronesposito.com/
iTunes: http://bit.ly/1CdXjv7

Jean Grae: http://www.jeangraetv.com

So excited. All those folks will be doing full-on shows during the week. We've also got a list of "featured guests," who maybe won't do a SHOW show (or maybe they will? depends on the schedule and the final list of peeps), but will certainly be around for hosting things and office hours and other fun stuff. They are:

Steve Jackson of Steve Jackson Games: http://www.sjgames.com/
David Rees: http://www.mnftiu.cc/
John Roderick: http://www.johnroderick.com/
Wil Wheaton: http://wilwheaton.net/

This is just the initial lineup, and there will be more announced as we fill out the list, but MAN it's a pretty good start. You can still get in on this!

Book here: http://www.jococruisecrazy.com


LIVE ALBUM
"JoCo Live" is out and the reviews are in and everyone agrees it's the second best concert ever (joke). Actually, for reals, it's pretty great. Pre-orders of CDs and signed CDs will be available through the end of this week, and then the digital will go on sale in all the standard places while I make and ship the CDs. So if you want a physical copy by Christmas, order this week, or BE DOOMED.

Pre-Order while you can: http://www.jocolive.com


SHOWS
Well sorta! As you know, I'm off the touring sauce for now while I work on other things (including a new record, which I will have more news on very soon). But I'm excited to tell you that I'm going to be a guest on "Aimee Mann's Christmas Show Featuring Aimee Mann and Ted Leo and Other Guests," the legendary Christmas show with sketches and music and fun times.

So, if you want to verify that I really exist by seeing me with your own eyes in the real world, here are your chances to do that between now and the end of the year:

Dallas, October 18
Gas Monkey Bar and Grill
Solo acoustic show as part of the Saturday Night Shindig during Dallas Comic Con Fan Days
Tickets: http://bit.ly/1rAhz9Q

Brooklyn, October 20
Bell House
Ask Me Another with VIP guest Meg Wolitzer
Tickets: http://bit.ly/1BBVs2K

Brooklyn, October 27
Bell House
Ask Me Another with VIP guest Eliza Coupe
Tickets: http://bit.ly/1oF21f1

Brooklyn, November 5
Bell House
Ask Me Another with VIP guest Mo Willems
Tickets: http://bit.ly/ZopR8a

Durham, November 19
Carolina Theater
Ask Me Another with VIP guest TBD
Tickets: http://bit.ly/1qUWhh3

Boston, December 9
Wilbur Theater
Aimee Mann Christmas Show with Ted Leo and Other Guests
Tickets: http://bit.ly/1rqWDMA

Tarrytown, December 10
Tarrytown Music Hall
Aimee Mann Christmas Show with Ted Leo and Other Guests
Tickets: http://bit.ly/11fqZg2

Westbury NY, December 12
The Space at Westbury
Aimee Mann Christmas Show with Ted Leo and Other Guests
Tickets: http://bit.ly/ZBj6QN

New York NY, December 13
Town Hall
Aimee Mann Christmas Show with Ted Leo and Other Guests
Tickets: http://bit.ly/ZWTWwW

And that is the news. (Except I had a cavity filled last week, I guess that's another bit of news. Totally not a big deal though, and probably not the kind of news you wanted when you signed up for this mailing list.)

OK!

-j






==============================================
You are receiving this email because you signed up on my mailing list.

Unsubscribe promomusic11@googlemail.com from this list:
http://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631&c=cd9b3e80f7

Our mailing address is:
Jonathan Coulton
172 5th Ave., Box #219
Brooklyn, New York 11217
USA

Our telephone:
347-673-1988

Forward this email to a friend:
http://us1.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=cd9b3e80f7&e=858b75d631

Update your profile:
http://jonathancoulton.us1.list-manage2.com/profile?u=87b55ca91b624feed8dbc516d&id=05220760c5&e=858b75d631

No comments:

Post a Comment